** BRIGHTON FESTIVAL Special Offer **
Lovers of Culture & Countryside, take advantage of our £10 discount on a double room with breakfast: £140 per night, Monday to Thursday during the Festival (2-24 May 2015). Lewes is just a 12 minute train ride from Brighton and can provide a peaceful respite from the city’s hurly burly. Slow down at Skyhouse and soak up panoramic views of the South Downs.
We are passionate about green living and have created a heavenly retreat in a fabulous zero carbon home. Our eco chic B&B operates on renewable energy and environmentally-friendly principles so luxury can be your guilt-free pleasure when you stay with us. Breathe easy knowing our carbon emissions are minimal so your footprint needn’t be a source of sleepless nights. Let us take care of you whilst you enjoy:
- Gorgeous guest accommodation in a brand new zero carbon home
- Stunning views over the South Downs and Lewes
- Fabulous en-suite bedrooms with a living room for exclusive use by guests
- Adjacent to rolling countryside and Lewes Golf Club – perfect for walking and golf breaks
- Close to Glyndebourne Opera House, Charleston Farmhouse, Brighton, beaches
- Dog-friendly and wheelchair accessible
Book Now: You’ll find us good for relaxation and good for the environment.